Ever wondered why you always feel tired in the morning? After having good sleep, why you are still not in a good mood? Why is your body not ready to work another day? Ever thought about the reasons behind? Although night sleep is indispensable that no one would want to compromise, why you face morning fatigue? If you want to get rid of this situation, your approach should be to search for the reasons and methods of how to overcome tiredness in the morning.
Sleeping for a significant time period is the surety that you should be waking up fresh and energetic. According to different health experts, frequent morning fatigue is due to certain diseases that you should know and consult with the physician right away. So, what are those illnesses or health problems?
Reasons of Morning Fatigue
Contrary to the normal belief that prolonged morning fatigue is an illness, experts have found that it is basically a sign of an unhealthy body. This type of fatigue shows that something is wrong in the body and it is not having the required energy to recover itself anymore. Even though not getting enough sleep is one of the common causes but, it’s not everything you should be paying attention to. ather, it’s important to dive into other factors and identify health complications. You should be able to relate to the following aspects and play your part to find out how to over tiredness in the morning.
- Cardiac Diseases: As per various scientific studies, people should be a bit careful during the first few hours in the morning. If not taken care of, you might be facing syncope’ resultant of lesser amount of blood going to the brain. In case morning fatigue occurs every day and you feel drained or low in energy, then don’t waste time any longer and consult with the physician.
- Hypothyroidism (Hormonal Problems): ake sure that your body isn’t suffering from hypothyroidism because it would adversely affect thyroid hormones leading to improper body functioning. When thyroid hormones are not up to the required level, your metabolism would get slow and decrease performance capabilities. As the result, you always feel lethargic and tired, which is quite common during the mornings.
- Emotional Imbalance: Some studies have explained that the way you face mornings is the evident of emotional and physical stability. If your emotions are not at the optimum level, chances are high that you would not be performing daily tasks as needed. hether it’s about performing in the workplace, taking care of kids or the living space, you would not be having motivation to do anything. When these problems increase, they lead to depression, which involves extreme fatigue and muscular pain, general sadness and apathy.
- Extreme Diet: being overweight doesn’t mean that you should follow strict diet plans because they mostly cause severe nutritional imbalance. Not only does this condition cause metabolic imbalance but also lead to fainting spells, heart problems, arrhythmia and hydro-electrolyte disorders with potassium and sodium.
Tips to Treat Tiredness/Fatigue in the Morning
So, now is the time to find out how to overcome tiredness in the morning. et’s have a look at different ways:
Improve Sleep Quality
One of the best ways to maintain energy is to take enough sleep. For an adult, it should be of 8 hours with peace and comfort. Remember that morning fatigue may be the reason of environmental problems. So, what are the steps to ensure quality sleep?
- Create a quiet atmosphere.
- Give least space to light to get inside so that its presence is enough to produce melatonin, which is the sleep hormone.
- Don’t add electronic devices in your surrounding.
- Room temperature should be adequate.
- Room should not be having unnecessary items while have proper ventilation system.
- Get yourself relaxed with a hot shower before sleeping.
No doubt, stress is the biggest enemy of health because it disturbs body’s balance and causes different disorders. Insomnia is the common symptom you might face during the morning or throughout the day. So, what to do? How to overcome tiredness in the morning? The first thing to do is to eat properly and take supplements to overcome mineral deficiencies.
Regular Workout is Necessary
While you were busy in different tasks during the day, your body is tired not just for physical but also for intellectual efforts. Sometimes, you might see people exhausted due to mental stress but are living a sedentary lifestyle. To reduce its impact, it’s recommended to do medium-intensity workout twice or thrice a week so that the body can remain active and energetic.
Check Your Dinner
Frankly speaking, dinner should be the lightest meal for the day in order to keep digestion in balance. This way, not only does the digestive system get some time to rest but it does not go harsh on gallbladder and liver as well. This way, the organs can improve energy level and you will feel healthy.
Breakfast Should be Nutritious
To avoid feeling tired in the morning, your breakfast should be healthy and full of nutrition. It’s not good to just drink a cup of tea or coffee- your meal must have the perfect balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. It must contain:
- Raw vegetables and fruits- as smoothies or salad. If available, you must take avocado and coconut.
- Whole grains like bread and oats made of spelt or rye flour.
- Vegetable drinks
- Seeds and nuts
Use Necessary Health Supplements
If your body has high deficiency of minerals, proteins and other nutrients, then it’s recommended to ensure intake of certain supplements. They could be another satisfactory answer of how to overcome tiredness in the morning. In particular, you should be taking any of the following:
- Olive leaf
- Beer yeast
- Maca powder
- Korean ginseng
- Extra virgin coconut oil
For better dosage, consult with the health nutritionist and know whether to take them occasionally or in combination with others.