For an ordinary individual, detoxification is more like deprivation or even worse. They used to think about kale juice, colonics, hunger and weird food but nothing seems to be right. Although things settle down in the end but, are the outcomes worth the suffering and pain? To be honest, there is no valid reason to go through this pain! Rather, there is a better alternative or kind of detox that makes a person beautiful internally as well as externally. Want to know about it?
Detox refers to a diet plan that is responsible for improving overall health and rebooting metabolism. Taking right foods is the key to getting rid of numerous health issues. Keep in mind that taking wrong foods has immense negative effects that you couldn’t avoid so easily. Whether you are taking boatloads of flour and sugar or factory-made/industrial products, be ready to see harmful effects on your body. What you can only do is to bring changes to your diet and follow detox tips to reduce negative effects of wrong foods. When the situation gets worse, you might even suffer from FLC Syndrome that shows little symptoms like muscle or joint pain, fatigue, allergies, brain fog, gas, headache to serious issues like asthma, reflux, autoimmune diseases, arthritis, migraines, acne, irritable bowel or worse.
When it comes to finding out how to do detoxification, keep in mind that it refers to medical detox from sugar to get rid of its effects. All you have to do is to take in good stuff and take out bad stuff. It’s just about getting a good plan with promise to detox the entire body.
Reasons of Why to Detox
1. To Get Rid of FLC (Feel Like Crap) Syndrome
Ever experienced waking up low in energy and not being able to feel alive and joyful? Wondered why it always happens? The primary reason behind is presence of toxins in the body that cause brain fog, allergies, fatigue, digestive issues and other health problems. Needless to say, they are the reason of your wrong selection of foods because not every item ensures to give advantages to the organs. Chances are also high that you might end up feeling lethargic and tired after consuming certain foods, particularly pasta, white bread and the likes.
So, what you should do is to adopt the 10-day good stuff plan that explains everything about how to do detoxification and feel good over a short time period.
2. Not Being Able to Lose Weight
Scientific studies have explained that weight lose is associated with calories, energy balance, exercising and eating less. But, what if you don’t still lose extra fat? After following all the tips, what is going wrong now? Why your body is not responding to those changes? The matter of fact is scientific studies are still
different from the established science as science says flour calories and sugar are different and harmful for the body as they encourage overeating, addiction, inflammation and spike insulin. They let fat to deposit of the belly while not let the brain to send message of being full. These actions usually lead to more consumption of calories, thus would bring you far away from weight loss.
3. No Control Over Carb and Sugar Cravings
Yes, flour and sugar encourage addiction that is quite clear and visible for everyone. Being fat does not mean that you should blame the person and make him/her to feel guilt and shame. Remember that it’s not his/her fault in any way because it’s their taste buds, metabolism, chemistry and hormones that are causing him/her to take in more food than usual.
4. No Detoxification Until Now
You might be among those people who have never taken 10-day detox plan because of the perception of being tasteless or compromising for taste buds. Reality is completely different because this diet consists of some delicious and beneficial food items that are sure to fulfill body’s nutritional requirements. While looking for natural ways to cleanse your body, be sure that there would be no better solution than having a super-quick and easy detox plan.
5. Need of STAYCATION
You might not be living in the way that is required. Not taking enough sleep, little exercise, bad food, stress and not giving enough time to the body is among those factors that only have negative effects on the body. So, what you must do is to find out how to do detoxification in order to get rid of all these impacts. Just incorporate healthy options into your diet and see how things would turn out. Reduce intake of caffeine, sugar, processed foods, alcohol or flour along with adding self-nurturing habits to improve the quality of your lifestyle.
Ways to Detox and Lose Weight
Now that you are aware of why and how to do detoxification, the next step is to explore what to do to detox the body.
- Act like a turkey (cold one) and get some time off from drugs: You can handle physiological addiction by completely stopping it. Remember that being an addict, you cannot just have a drink or cocaine instead, go for cold turkey to bring changes to your life. While following the detox diet, cut off the consumption of all flour products, artificial sweeteners and sugar as they create cravings of these items and slow metabolism that leads to fat storage.
- Take More Protein Than Before: While searching for ways of how to do detoxification, don’t forget to increase protein content because it helps in balancing insulin and blood sugar while reduce cravings to a certain level. Use seeds, fish, grass-fed meat, eggs and chicken to get higher proportion of proteins.
- Eat Carbs (Right Ones): Yes, intake of right carbs is very important, specifically non-starchy veggies like broccoli family, green beans, asparagus, zucchini, fennel, artichokes, winter squash, peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, eggplant, onions, potatoes etc.
- Resist Sugar with Fat: Contrary to the common belief, sugar is the real culprit that makes you fat, not fat itself. Rather, it is responsible to balance blood sugar while fuels the body cells. While taking proteins, add some good fats and more items for detoxification.